If You Build it, Will They Come?
From statistics, to strategy and list building.
This is how we help:
The goal of an online marketing strategy is to build awareness, create engagement, and foster a positive relationship with your customer in order to increase the bottom line and grow your business. To meet these goals, we utilize a combination of techniques such as email marketing, newsletters, social media such as Facebook and Twitter, mobile site and mobile app advertising, list management, banner ads, landing pages, and microsites. We analyze the data and continually work to get the best results. At the end of the day, we’ve created a well-oiled machine designed for long-term results. This is what we do.
Speaking of social media, we’ve compiled a few interesting facts for the year 2012. If you have any doubt about the power of social media, here are a few tidbits that will definitely give you a moment of pause:
- $954 million were spent on social media marketing in 2012; it is predicted that this figure might reach $3.1 billion by 2014
- If Facebook was a country, it would have been the 3rd largest country in the world.
- More than 150 million people engage with Facebook on external websites.
- Around 300 million active users access Facebook through their mobile phones.
- Social media networks and blogs consume nearly 25% of people’s online time.
- Social media has taken over porn as #1 activity on the web.
- It took radio 38 years to reach 50 million users, television took 13 years, internet took 4 years and iTunes took 3 years. Facebook had more than 100 million users in less then 9 months.
- The number of people visiting social media sites has increased by 24% over the last year.
- 77% of all internet users read blogs.
- YouTube exceeds 2 billion views per day.
- Every minute 35 hours of new video is uploaded on YouTube.
- In the year 2012, 85 billion tweets were sent.
- Twitter users tweet an average of 55 million tweets per day.